11.12.2010

Good Packaging

This week, I have been researching a lot of different options for packaging (I even checked out the killer custom tissue paper). I am a designer, so the first thing I look at when I receive a mail piece is the packaging - BUT, I still throw that stuff away right after opening, unless it's totally worthy of shelving. Do you? I thought so.


Thus, I have decided, 'Pffft, no plastic bags here,' and I am going with 98% recyclable materials! All The Good Child merchandise will be shipped in brown butcher paper and tied with twine. This type of packaging is emotional and authentic. Also, you can rip right into it and not feel bad, because you can recycle the remains.


The best part? You'll always know when your The Good Child product arrives, because it will be 100% distinguishable…




In other news, the woven labels arrive this afternoon, which only means one thing…THE FIRST EVER THE GOOD CHILD T-SHIRT GOES ON THE MARKET NEXT WEEK. This style is super limited to only 24 t-shirts (I took one). This style is a preview to what is to come in the Series 1: 2011 release (teasers up soon). I will be giving away a few of these shirts for FREE at Artopia tomorrow, so look out for me in the crowd.


In other news...it's time for breakfastSee you tomorrow at Artopia!

No comments:

Post a Comment