10.21.2010

Johnny Cupcakes: Something in the Cupcake Mix Series 5

Today, I received my super detailed, super specialized order from Johnny Cupcakes. Johnny just came out with his 5th series of There's Something in the Cupcake Mix. When Johnny tweeted about this product last week, I couldn't help myself; by the end of that day, I had ordered my special edition t-shirt. Why was I so excited? Because, Johnny has a keen eye for detail, and a big passion for design. Every single one of Johnny's products takes his logo (his foundation) to a new level - especially this one. Take a look!



You know when your package from Johnny Cupcakes arrives!




As soon as I opened the box, the goodies made me cheese.


Check out all this sweet stuff - and I haven't even opened the REAL PACKAGE yet!


With his Internet orders, Johnny always includes a copy of his latest Cupcakes Chronicle, a specially packaged mint, a pin, and a collector's card of some kind (last time, I got a Saved by the Bell card)!


Now…Check out this sweet packaging! There's even a space for my special edition #…I was 229/300!

There was even sprinkles inside.


I loved the so-ominously-Halloween-appropriate black bag for the t-shirt.


On the back of each t-shirt, Johnny had them numbered per special order.


And, now…for the big mystery…
THE HUMAN SPIDER!


With a special spider fact inside…


And, of course, the woven label to match.


This packaging is a keeper for sure. And, the shirt is definitely getting washed inside out, in cold water. What do you think? Was it worth my money? Was it worth Johnny's time? Would you wait in a line this long to meet a man so dedicated to his dreams? …I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment