11.27.2010

BLK FRI at CENTRE + ATAMA

Here's what I liked most about the Black Friday special at Centre + Atama…I didn't have to wake up early. The shop opened at 11 o'clock, roughly an hour after they had originally anticipated. That was okay with me, because it gave me an opportunity to wander around, drink coffee, and meet up with a few people.



Speaking of a few people, I met one of my newest supporters, Courtney. Courtney had organized a Facebook event for Atama, and we met up at the shop. He is a huge supporter of a lot fresh brands, including The Good Child! Thanks, Courtney!


Walking into the new, open space at Centre was exciting.


The space was better fit for Centre's diverse collection of apparel - t-shirts, wovens, outerwear/jackets, Snaphats, sneaker chains, Good Wood, Nooka, G-shock, and sneakers, sneakers, sneakers.

I bought a new pair of TOMS more suitable for the winter weather.


I also copped the new Centre t-shirt (but in red). Great design, Kiddrae254!


Upstairs in Centre, Atama reigned. TOYS.

Now, I was good and only bought one toy. The Simpsons by Kid Robot. Guess which character I got? Pffft, no surprise...Lisa, the GOOD child in the family.


Actually, I was extra good and did my Atama homework. I filled out the flier correctly to receive 20% off! BAM!


Before leaving for the day, I ran into another one of my supporters, Hugo Juarez. Hugo has his own self-titled clothing line. I met him at the Johnny Cupcakes Suitcase Tour last April. He's a cool kid and is always at the best events. Check out his clothing (he even does special shipping offers)!


Big ups to Kiddrae254 and all the crew at Centre + Atama for their new stores. 



Their all-in-one shop is going to be a killer space for events and happenings in Dallas. Speaking of that…keep your eyes and ears open for news on The Good Child Series 1 Release Party



1 comment:

  1. Buy MMA Gadgets online or in our riofightwear store in Canada! Discover out T-shirts, barbados, caps, hooded perspire shirts, struggling shirts, battling barbados, kick-boxing barbados, you name it.

    Buy Your Product gameness gi

    ReplyDelete