11.22.2010

ATAMA

As some of you already know, there is a new shop, brought to you by the new + expanded CENTRE, coming to Mockingbird Station in Dallas, TX. Trust me - anything brought to you by Kiddrae254 and the gang at CENTRE is worth your dime.
ATAMA, a vinyl toy shop, will have it's grand opening event on 11.26.10. The time of the opening has yet to be posted, but it looks like it will be at noon, as Centre and Atama will both open at noon on the regular. ATAMA has been getting loads of product in during the last month, including Kid Robot, tokidoki, and much more. Check out some of their event fliers below! 


There is a special offer only available to ATAMA followers on their Twitter.

I've been so hyped about ATAMA that I even got my holiday travel dates mixed up and thought I was going to miss their grand opening on 11.26 (but, my flight is 12.26, a month out…even then, it's actually 12.27). I haven't been this excited about shopping in Dallas since I found Centre and Adikt Footwear. I will definitely be there this Friday, blowin' money, taking photos, and making new friends. I might even give out a free shirt or two. Speaking of shirts and vinyl toys…


Here is a SUPER sneak preview of what's to come for The Good Child in 2011, the Good Dunny:


This t-shirt will be available with the Series 1 release coming up early next year. Keep a look out here, the official site, the online shop, the Twitter, and Facebook for more sneak previews, free goodies, and the latest news on The Good Child!
See you at ATAMA this Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment