1.07.2011

Always Coming Up ®

The Good Child brand was born in October 2010. Thus, the end of that decade was a hustle for me. …and, I loved it!
The first ever t-shirt was released in November and I've been selling them and handing out a handful for free to serious supporters of local, small businesses.
I also began designing The Good Child Series One - with four new, limited styles - set to release this month. I even added to the line a super secret, special-order-only product that will showcase this Sunday at midnight


So, the end of 2010 was a blast and here I am - about to put the brand into full effect. THANK YOU for your support thus far. You will be rewarded through out the new year. The Good Child doesn't end here; there is already a special event t-shirt lined up for production (to release in March). I hope you're ready, Dallas!


Make sure you stay tuned to my twitter/facebook/tumblr for the latest news on series one, the release party for series one, and that super secret product I keep mentioning!



No comments:

Post a Comment