1.16.2011

The Good Child Series One Release!




All of you have been waiting so patiently for The Good Child Series One release party news!
Last week, I revealed all of the styles from Series One via the online shop for you. Since the reveal, I've had a lot of great feedback and people trying to pre-order shirts! (Note: the only item available for pre-order is The Good Child x GoodWoodNYC piece). In the mean time, I have been talking with two of my favorite Dallas shops - Centre and We Are 1976 - about doing a small release party with either of them. The good news? Looks like I might be doing a short feature video with Centre and I am officially joining the ranks of some other Dallas artists for a special event at We Are 1976 come February. The bad news? There's not enough time this month to squeeze in the release party at either shops.
But, wait…there's more good news! I don't want to keep you waiting any longer! I am releasing Series One THIS TUESDAY, 18.JAN.11, online only. Also, due to the unfortunate event of, well, no release party event, I have decided to give your pocket$ a break.  For the first 24 hours of the Series One release, I am putting the set on a 25% discount (Note: does not include The Good Child x GoodWoodNYC piece). You can also look for the original The Good Child t-shirt at half of it's original price -  $14.99 - and it will remain at that price regardless of the 24 hour Series One sale.
I'm admittedly bummed about not being able to throw you guys a literal release party this month, but what's happening in February at We Are 1976 is going to be awesome! The group event is still being smoothed out, but We Are 1976 will have all the juicy details for you soon.
Again, Series One will release this Tuesday, 18.JAN.11, at midnight (that's technically the middle of the night on Monday) and all t-shirts in Series One will be on a 24 hour sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment