1.31.2011

BIG Week in Dallas!

Even if you don't watch football, you know Dallas is doing it big this week!
Check out my pre-cap below:

FRIDAY: My 25th birthday. Celebrate with me as I turn a quarter of a century old! I have a little somethin' somethin' in store for YOU on Friday, 2/4, so keep an eye on my twittershop, and official site for details!
Also happening Friday, Sore Losers play at the Super Hip Hop Bowl! I feel like I need to be there just so I can act a fool to the "8587 (Birthday)" track. See the flyer below…Doors open at 7pm!




SATURDAY: I will be partaking in my FIRST group event! The Good Child brand was born LATE last October -- about 3+ months later, The Good Child is rocking the boat with some of Dallas' finest apparel brands and sneakerheads! I'll be there with ALL of The Good Child merchandise AND quite possibly the prettiest woman you've ever seen in your life will be packaging your purchases for you! See the flyer below for info on Sneaker Bowl XLV…Even begins at 2pm!

SATURDAY CONT.: Also happening Saturday is MatrimonEy Clothing's Super Bowl XLV party at the old Centre location (#104 at Mockingbird Station). They'll have a meet & greet, surprise guests, free liquor (21+) and raffle prizes, so make sure you stop in on your way to the Sneaker Bowl XLV! See the flyer below…Party starts at 2pm!



SUNDAY: Not really much happening Sunday... except you know, an additional 250,000 people are traveling into Dallas to watch a football game! Here's a list of changes you can expect to see around Dallas/Fort Worth for the big game.
The Super Bowl XLV starts at 4pm (pre-game show)/6pm (actual game), so make sure you're set up with tons of beer, snacks, and a comfy The Good Child t-shirt before then!

No comments:

Post a Comment