10.28.2010

Coming Up!





Things have been pretty busy here in The Good Child office, and I appreciate your patience. Woven labels are in limbo for official approval of artwork, the FIRST EVER The Good Child t-shirt is in production at the screen printing shop, stickers are in transit for delivery
(tomorrow!) and more designs are being hashed out for the official Series 1 release in 2011.



A few things you should know about the product:

The Good Child is produced solely in the United States - no sweatshop labor on my 100% cotton fabrics, no going overseas for artwork printing or bulk ordering, and no guilt in wearing my gear! I am keeping everything close to home, so we can all feel better about the clothing on our back.

Sound good?
I thought so.


Stay tuned into the blog (and my twitter!) for a look at the new stickers and more photographs dating back to 1986!





No comments:

Post a Comment